In that case, - the professor Ah Hoho has solemnly told, - I am satisfied and completely I rely on you, a leader of Makomber.
Glorified kosmoletchik has bowed.
- I thank you, - he has said. - and now - attention... Two-headed Jul, return on a platform. You will lift. Dear Aramis, I ask you
to prepare for lifting, but a jail yours hold near at hand. Athos, you very much will oblige me, if cover still us from back. Mees if
you will not complicate, be kind to fly up and open the hatch. And all time remember that you under a sight.
- Oh, more likely all it already would come to an end!. - Mees has creaked, has spread the huge wings and has hard flied up
under a ceiling. A leader of Makomber, having raised a blaster trunk, steadfastly watched its each movement. Snuffling and
swearing in a low voice, Mees has spread along a hatch right edge, feeling the concrete arch. Something has chilly clicked,
and the metal board has spread aside, opening brightly shined rectangle.
- It is ready, - Mees has squeaked.
- I thank you, - the leader of Makomber has told. - be removed away... Here so. Aramis, I ask you...
The engine has softly howled, the flying platform slowly has risen, for a second has covered, the hatch shining by this world
and has disappeared from a kind. In a second over hatch edge face was raised.
- Everything is all right, - he has quietly told. - in this premise anybody is not present.
- Very successfully, - the leader of Makomber has said. - And now, Mees, I would like to learn from you here that. Whether
there are wings at the Great Octopus and its personal kravchego? - There are no at them wings, - Mees gloomy admitted.
- In that case deign to tell to us with Athos how these carriers of reason here without them manage.
Mees zavereshchal a whining voice that kravchemu, especially to the Greatest Octopus never happens needs personally to
go down in wine cellars, and if such need and arises, on this case in wine cellars there is other course, quite suitable for
While the vile old man lay and dodged, having hooked by feet for edge of the hatch and having hung headfirst, the leader of
Makomber in a pointed manner looked at hours, Athos poigryval two remained bombochkami, rolling them from a palm on a
palm, and the professor Ah Hoho impatiently dug basalt forward hoofs and is noisy was answerable. At last the leader of
Makomber has interrupted Meesa stop short.
- Your time has expired, - a voice not supposing objections he has said. - I ask you to fall downwards, Mees.